Ann Foley Celebrant
Bespoke ceremonies just for you!
GDPR - 22/03/2021
Our contact details:
Name: Ann Foley
Address: 17 Shelleycotes Road, Brixworth, NN6 9NE
Phone Number: 07854015488
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
• Telephone number(s)
• An emergency contact number(s)
• Email address(es)
• Information that you give to me to enable me to create a ceremony for you.
How we get your personal information and why we collect it
The personal information I process is provided to me directly by you for the following reasons:
• To enable me to contact you regarding meetings and your ceremony.
• To enable me to personalise your ceremony.
I will not share this information with any other organisation or individual unless you specifically request me to do so.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information are:
Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Ann Foley.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on a password protected electronic device and in a locked cupboard.
I will dispose of this information after the ceremony by shredding all paperwork and deleting computer data, unless you agree that it should be kept for future ceremonies.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
1. Your right of access - You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information.
2. Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask me to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information you think is incomplete.
3. Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
4. Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
5. Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
6. Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that I transfer the personal information you gave me to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact me at [email protected] or 07854015488 if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to me at
Ann Foley Celebrant
email: [email protected]
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk