Ann Foley Celebrant
Bespoke ceremonies just for you!
Renewal of Vows Ceremonies
When the one whom you believe in puts their faith and trust in you, you've found the one and only love you'll share your whole life through. - Anon
Celebrate your love....
There are many reasons why you may be considering a celebration to renew your wedding vows.
You may have reached a significant anniversary; maybe circumstances did not allow you to celebrate your wedding day or you loved the day so much you'd love to do it for a second time.
Whatever your reason, a vow renewal is the perfect way to celebrate your marriage and commitment to each other.
Your perfect ceremony....
A renewal of vows does not involve any legalities; therefore your celebration can be exactly as you wish:
* Use any venue, indoor or outdoor - no licence required
* Include any content that is personal to you both, including religious script - perfect if you are from different faiths
* Be as traditional or as unconventional as you like
* Choose the music you both love
* Write your own vows or promises
* Include a symbolic action such as planting a tree or lighting a unity candle
* Include your guests in the ceremony, they can read a poem or sing a song
Do you have lots of thoughts running around your head about renewing your vows?
I am here to listen to your likes and dislikes and will create a ceremony that is deeply personal to you both. I can weave in your ideas, your own words, and your music choices. Whether you'd like to recreate your original wedding day or simply renew your vows, this is your special day, and it will be a privilege to celebrate with you.