Ann Foley Celebrant
Bespoke ceremonies just for you!
From this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter, and my arms will be your home.
Unique wedding celebrations....
A celebrant-led ceremony allows you to:
* Create a ceremony that truly reflects you
* Use any venue - no licence required
* Include any content that is personal to you both, including religious script - perfect if you are from different faiths
* Be as traditional or as unconventional as you like
* Choose the music you both love
* Write your own vows or promises
* Include a symbolic action such as planting a tree or lighting a unity candle
* Include your guests in the ceremony, they can do a reading or help bless your rings
Planning your ceremony....
Do you have lots of thoughts running around your head about your ceremony? I am here to listen to your likes and dislikes and will create a ceremony that is deeply personal and special to you both.
I can weave in your ideas, your own words, and your music choices. Nothing is out of bounds; this is your special day and it will be a privilege to celebrate with you.
IMPORTANT - A civil celebrant cannot perform a legal marriage. To be legally married a certificate must be obtained from the local registrar either before or after the celebration ceremony. Usually a main register office will perform a couples and witness only marriage for approximately £57. The following link will take you to the current fees for Northants